The Zero Energy Ready Homes
Leading the Way
Design Build LLC has obtained site plan approvals for two homes to be built in partnership with the US Department of Energy's Zero Energy Ready homes program, one of the first in the Tri-State area. We are previewing these homes for the buyer who wants a great home with a contemporary open plan, fully integrated tech systems for maximum comfort and environmental responsibility.
"What is a Zero Energy Ready Home?"
Zero Energy Ready homes are ultra-comfortable, healthy, quiet, sustainable homes that are affordable to live in. They are homes that are so well sealed, well insulated, and energy efficient that they produce as much renewable energy as they consume over the course of a year, leaving the occupants with a net zero energy bill, and a carbon-free home. It has the highest design standards and the energy performance is independently tested and verified.
A variety of energy mortgages and tax incentives give the ZER home buyer the ability to buy a higher quality home due to lower monthly heating and cooling costs, as linked here:
Three design options are available. See other information below plans.
- Four Bedrooms, Four and a half Baths
- Four Bedrooms, Two and a half Baths
- Four Bedrooms with a fully handicapped accessible In-Laws Suite
- [a] 3500 square feet, plus 1600 square foot basement with fit-out options and 532 square foot garage.
- [b] 4941 square feet, plus 1600 square foot basement with fit-out options and 532 square foot garage
- 4 Bedrooms with 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 bath options
- 9' high 1st floor and basement. 8' High second floor
- Energy efficiency rating two to three times the conventionally built home
- Smart systems integration including, lighting controls, HVAC controls, security and energy monitoring.
- One half acre lot each, Marple Township, PA
- Contact Design Build LLC for more details.